- 1 cup (eight oz.) unsweetened almond milk (or milk of alternative)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/four cup contemporary or frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop keto-friendly vanilla protein powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse for 10-20 seconds.
- If desired, high with extra blueberries, keto whipped cream, or hemp hearts.
- Serve chilly.
- When you do not need to use protein powder, add in 1.5 teaspoons of your favourite sugar-free sweetener and half of teaspoon vanilla.
- Add kind of ice to desire.
- You need to use frozen or contemporary blueberries.
- half of cup of blueberries has roughly 40 energy, 10 grams of carbs, and a couple of grams of fiber.
YIELD: 1 SERVING SIZE: 1 smoothie Quantity Per Serving: CALORIES: 188TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 0gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 2gCHOLESTEROL: 5mgSODIUM: 62mgCARBOHYDRATES: 10gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 7gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 10gPROTEIN: 26g